Is your business outgrowing its space?
CCGI owns eight premium and adjacent spaces on Franklin Avenue and Manning Avenue in the heart of downtown Fort McMurray.
The properties are located in a prime location within blocks of various key vendors, services and locations including:
- City Hall and the Provincial Buildings
- The Provincial Courthouse
- Peter Pond Mall
- Tim Hortons
- The Keg
- Boomtown Casino
- 8 hotel/motels
- 5 gas stations
- Highway 63
9904 Franklin Avenue – Currently Leasing
- 5000 ft2, single story
- current lease with Harvard Broadcasting with lease expiring 2017
10,000 Hardin Street – Currently Leasing
We are currently in the development stage of a 5-7 storey, boutique commercial building on the corner of Hardin Street and Manning Avenue consisting of commercial, retail, office and restaurant spaces.
- 2 floors underground, heated, secure parking
- 2 restaurant spaces, on the corner of Hardin St. and Manning Ave., and fronting Hardin St.:
- 4500-5500 square feet on main and 2nd level;
- 3000-4000 square feet on main and 2nd level
- up to 30,000 square feet of office space
- limited retail space
We are now accepting proposals for development and offers to lease beginning in 2018.
9902 Franklin Avenue – Currently Leasing
- 9300 ft2, 3 floors
- corner of Franklin Avenue and Hardin St.
- previously rented by PetroCanada and KBR Canada
- fully furnished with executive office furniture
9906B Franklin Avenue – Leased to 2025
- 2700 ft2, single story
- newly renovated
- current lease with O.J.’s Steak and Pizza with lease expiring in 2024
9906A Franklin Avenue – Leased Until 2022
- 2200 ft2, single story
- newly renovated
- 14′ ceilings, beautiful exposed hardwood ceiling beams, 10″ insulated firewall with two layers of drywall on each side for effective sound-proofing and fire resistance.